THE TWELVE STEPS OF TRADERS ANONYMOUS
1. We admitted we were powerless over markets—that our trades had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that high probability and risk management could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our monkey over to the care of God of our understanding.
4. Made a searching and fearless inventory of our trades.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature
of our misconceptions.
6. Were entirely ready to release all these defects of trading.
7. Humbly asked God of our understanding to remove our delusions.
8. Made a list of our trades, and became willing to learn from them all.
9. Made direct amends to others and self for harm caused from misguided trading.
10. Continued to journal our trades and when we were wrong promptly admitted what we learned.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our overall well-being.
12. Having had an awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to traders, and to practice these principles in all markets.
These twelve steps are a take off Alcoholics Anonymous 12 steps.
Disclaimer: Structural Trading is not an investment adviser, nor a securities broker. Information shared here is intended for educational purposes only.
All methods, techniques, indicators and setups shared by Structural Trading are not a guarantee of success or profit. Past results are not indicative of future results.
Trading has large potential rewards, but involves large potential risk including all of one's capital. Trading futures is not suitable for all investors.